Thursday, July 1, 2010

One can not think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well. - Virginia Woolf


My first day of summer vacation as a first grade teacher starts today, a.k.a, time to find a hobby. What do I want to be better at, that would be FUN to learn and healthy? Easy, become a chef that prepares healthyish meals! Yes, I did just mention that I was a teacher and used the word "healthyish", but again, I'm on "vacation". I’m going to be a chef that blogs. Yeah baby! Not only will I attempt to prepare some delicious meals and post the recipes, but I’m going to post pictures of the outcomes (both good and bad), and give you the low down on any specifics I find necessary for you to know. This should be an interesting and quite entertaining journey. My most elegant meal thus far in my cooking career is meatloaf. Yep, that’s as fancy as its been around here people, and it’s time to turn up the heat in the kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. I sure wish you would come and spend a couple of weeks with me and be my personal chef....you know, like Oprah has. You can cook healthy for me, blog about how much fun it is to take the chocolate chip cookies out of your mom's hand and replace it with a healthy choice. While your at it, make sure I exercise everyday.....on second thought, just come for a weekend ;)
    Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete