Apple Dumplings for Two (or maybe 3 if you're feeling really generous)
1 Granny Smith apple
1 can of crescent rolls
10 oz. of Mountain Dew
1 stick of butter
3/4 cups of sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1. PEEL the apple...this is very important or you will not be a happy camper when you take this out of the oven!
2. CUT the apple into 8 slices.
3. UNROLL the crescent rolls.
4. ROLL up an apple slice in each of the crescent rolls.
5. MELT 1 stick of butter, add the sugar and vanilla and mix.
6. POUR the sugar mixture on top of the apples.
7. POUR the Mountain Dew along the side of the baking dish and a little in the middle.
8. SPRINKLE cinnamon on top.
9. BAKE @ 350 for 35-40 min.
10. Add a couple scoops of vanilla icecream, close your eyes, take a bite, swallow and CELEBRATE!!!!